As you may have heard, our signature course, Growth Strategies taught by entrepreneur, CEO, and teacher, Michael C. Bush is back at the Lorry I Lokely School of Business and Public Policy at Mills College.
Growth Strategies is:
Growth Strategies is a proven framework to help entrepreneurs who are looking to scale their businesses, strategize and actualize practical solutions to lead, manage, and grow their companies. Growth Strategies is the core course of ICA Fund Good Jobs Education, whose mission is to give entrepreneurs increased decision-making power to stabilize, grow, and lead their businesses, as well as the opportunity to network with and learn from other entrepreneurs.
Who should join:
The Spring course (which begins on March 30th) is geared towards any committed entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses. Ideal participants are entrepreneurs operating their own growing business with a desire to scale and with a business model that supports good local job creation.
But here are some guiding questions that can help you decide if you should apply:
- Are you looking to improve your business leadership skills?
- Do you want to work through customer pricing challengers or supplier cost issues?
- Want to find new ways to attract and retain the right customers?
- Need support in hiring?
- Trying to get a better handle on profitability and want to tighten operations?
If you answered "yes" to any or all of the above, then you should definitely apply!
Companies who have participated in Growth Strategies include:
Spread the word:
If you've already taken the course or want to share it with someone else you can:
- share this blog post with them
- email Michelle Nalerio, our Education Manager, to refer someone
- download these flyers and share widely on social media or use the ones below:
- lastly – follow us on Facebook, and Twitter, and Instagram.